TLIC0031 Apply Low Risk Car Driving Behaviours - STEP 1: Online component
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required for higher-order safe driving. This includes higher-order skills involving broad cognitive, technical, communication and vehicle management. It also requires knowledge about hazard perception, risk control and safe driving behaviour, judgement, decision making and multi-tasking that builds on driver license requirements across a range of vehicles and driving situations.
Motorsport Academy have contextualized this unit to motorsport and special stage rally training purposes, building on our experience of running similar motorsport courses for 25 years and as per industry consultation.
This is the first component of the nationally accredited TLIC0031 Apply low risk car driving behaviours. For further information regarding the content and performance criteria of this unit of competency, refer to www.training.gov.au/Training/Details/TLIC0031
- Motorsport Regulatory Requirements
- Importance of Low risk driving in Motorsport
- Human limitations
- Vehicle Limitations
- Setting up the cabin
- Defensive Driving
- High Speed driving techniques
- Driving to the conditions whilst racing
- Specialised techniques
- Recovery Techniques
- Preparing for the worst
- Road rules during Transport & Competition
- Self-Paced, Approximately 3 - 4 hours
- Duration may vary from person to person and the proposed time should beused as an approximate only.
- 30 Days access to the program from the date of registration
- PC or Laptop
- Reliable WiFi connection